Produce Wash Liquid
Concentrate 9-90 1/2.5 gal
1 units of 2.5 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Broad Spectrum Bactericide/Fungicide, Disinfectant & Sanitizer
- EPA registered as a food surface contact sanitizer
- Certified Organic by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI)
- Can be used as an antimicrobial fruit & vegetable wash
- Comes with Closed Loop Packaging
- Antimicrobial activity is based on a peracetic acid (oxygen bleach)
- Dispensed at an effective concentration of 55 to 85 ppm
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.