P&G Pro Line Stain and Soil Remover
Concentrate Closed Loop 5-29 1/5 gal
1 units of 5 GAL each
P & G Pledge
- A Professional Laundry Additive that removes soil and tough stains to deliver an exceptional standard of clean. Tide Stain and Soil Remover can save your business time and money by reducing linen replacement, pretreatment, and the need to rewash due to staining.** When used in conjunction with Tide Professional, stains are targeted at a molecular level, making tough stains easier to remove.
- Targets the toughest stains* commonly associated with long term care, assisted living, and skilled nursing communities
- Designed to fight stains and malodours caused by blood, BM, and Urine the first time
- Can Save your business time and money by reducing linen replacement, pretreatment, and the need to rewash due to staining**
- Use with Downy Professional Odor Neutralizer and Fabric Softener for best results
*Blood, Urine, and Feces
**of blood, BM, and Urine stains versus a standard neutral pH system
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement