Hygienic Clean Spring Meadow
Liquid 4/154 fl oz
4 units of 154 OZ each
P & G Pledge
Everything leaves a trace on your clothes – from what you eat, to where you go, to what you do. But more often than not, the dirt residue and the body soils left on your garments aren’t necessarily visible and just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Designed to clean fabrics down to the microscopic level, Tide Heavy Duty 10X Hygienic Clean liquid laundry detergent removes both visible and invisible dirt from your garments, giving you a clean you can trust.
Containing 10 concentrated cleaning actives, Tide Heavy Duty Hygienic Clean is not only the #1 Stain and Odor Fighter detergent*, it also gets between fibers to clean hidden dirt you didn’t even know was there.
Available in one of Tide’s most popular scents, this new Spring Meadow liquid detergent is infused with fresh, floral notes - just the way you like it.
In times of great uncertainty, get a clean you can be certain about: Get a Tide Heavy Duty Hygienic Clean!
- Innovative liquid detergent technology gets between the fibers to clean hidden dirt
- Provides a deep, hygienic clean even in case of tough stains
- Works in all machines and water conditions
*among liquid laundry detergents
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.