P&G Pro Line Coldwater Laundry Detergent
Concentrate Closed Loop 5-05 1/5 gal
1 units of 5 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Find business savings someplace you probably wouldn’t expect with Tide Professional Coldwater Laundry Detergent. This advanced formula uses more enzymes designed for lower wash temperatures to help break down stains in colder water*, while providing Tide Professional’s signature clean. Like regular Tide Professional, it uses pH neutral enzymatic cleaning technology so linens stay stronger for longer, and soft, fresh, and welcoming for your guests.
- Switch and reduce the energy used to heat water in your washing machines by up to 75%**
- Switch and reduce the water used in your washing machines by up to 40%***
- Helps prevent chemical fiber damage, keeping linens 55% stronger, for longer lasting linens****
- Delivers superior stain removal, cleaning performance, whiteness and softness vs. next leading low temperature system when used as directed
- Minimizes calcium deposits to make fabrics noticeably softer to the touch+
- Safe for employees- non-DOT hazardous.
- Less corrosive vs. competition
- Chemicals enclosed in closed loop system for safety and to prevent spills
- No harsh alkali, phosphates or damaging surfactants. Neutral pH and safe for septic systems
*As low as 90F. Compared to regular Tide Professional.
**When you switch to the Tide Professional Coldwater System from the standard hot system. For guest room linens only. Applies to energy used to heat water in your washing machine only.
*** When you switch to the Tide Professional Coldwater System from the standard hot system. For guest room linens only.
****vs. leading alkaline system in 50-cycle test. + vs. leading alkaline system in 30-cycle test.
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement