Sweeper and Disposable Cleaning Cloths
Dry Cloth Unscented 3/52 ct
3 units of 52 CT each
P & G Pledge
Swiffer Sweeper is designed to leave your floors cleaner than a broom on dirt, dust and hair. Swiffer Dry sweeping cloth refills have deep textured ridges that TRAP + LOCK dirt, dust, hair & allergens* to keep your floors clean and free of debris. Textured Swiffer Wet mopping pad cloths TRAP and LOCK dirt deep in cloth while scrubbing strip removes tough spots.
- Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines to trap and lock dirt
- Multi-surface and can be used on all floor types - hardwood, tile or vinyl floors
- Efficient cleaning solution is ideal for businesses as well as home
- Helps create a clean, healthy, productive business environment
*common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.