Liquid Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
RTU 2-10 2/1 gal
2 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Washing your hands is one of the most important things you can do to reduce the spread of germs. Safeguard® Liquid Hand Soap is designed for safe, simple, and effective hand hygiene. Safeguard® Liquid Hand Soap is specially formulated with a high-surfactant formula to wash away dirt and bacteria. It also comes in a variety of sizes and anti-bacterial and non-antibacterial varieties to meet your business needs.
- Enriched with moisturizers
- Pleasant scent
- Automated dispensers and dispenser stands are available
- Visit https://smartlabel.org/product-search/?br=safeguard-professional for additional ingredient information
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.