P&G Pro Line®
Finished Floor Cleaner
Concentrate 4-32 4/1 gal
4 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Cleans to the shine and works to dissolve and remove tough ground-in dirt from finished floors, without leaving a dulling residue. Delivers shine and extends time between strips, by effectively removing grimy soils. Low sudsing, making it an excellent choice for use in automatic scrubbing machines.
- Removes up to 59% more particulate soils than the leading competitor
- Designed to extend life between scrub and recoat
- Effective on virtually any finished floor, including VCT, terrazzo, stone, ceramic, and finished hardwood floors
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement