P&G Pro Line®
Disinfecting Floor & Surface Cleaner II
Concentrate 4-33 4/1 gal
4 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Combines activity of dialkyl quat with powerful cleaning agents, buffered to a neutral pH for cleaning and disinfecting**. One-step cleaner, disinfectant, and deodorizer that's effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria. EPA Registration No. 1839-215-84740. *Herpes Simplex Type 1, *Influenza A2/PR, *HIV-1 (AIDS virus), *Vaccinia, *Rubella, *Herpes Simplex Type 2
**when used per disinfecting directions
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement