Mr. Clean® Professional
Mr. Clean Scotchgard Glass and Multi-Surface Cleaner
RTU 3-68 2/1Gal
2 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Work smarter, not harder! Mr. Clean Professional Glass and Multi-Surface Cleaner works with Scotchgard™ technology to apply a transparent shield on your glass and hard surfaces. After continued use, the transparent shield protects your surface from fingerprints, dirt, and even permanent marker. Save time and labor* by making Mr. Clean professional do the hard work for you!
- Makes cleaning faster and easier, saving your business time and labor*
- Dries 30-40% faster than leading competitors
- Protects against fingerprints, dirt, grease, and even permanent marker
- Delivers streak-free sparkle
*With repeated use, when used per label instructions
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement