FIT Antibacterial Produce Wash Concentrate
9-97 4/1 gal
4 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
FIT Antibacterial Produce Wash kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, like E. Coli, Salmonella sp., Staphylococcus aureus, and Listeria that have been associated with food-borne illness. It is made from 100% All Natural ingredients, like citric acid - contains no chlorine, peracetic acid or other harsh chemicals. FIT is certified Kosher and recommended by the American Vegetarian Association.
- FIT cleans produce better because it actually removes significantly more dirt, soil, and people-handling residues, unlike washing with water alone, or with chlorine or peracetic acid based products.
- Fit is powered by a patented chemistry combining all natural surfactants and organic acids, and is easily diluted in tap water.
- Helps keep produce crisp and fresh by helping to control food spoilage organisms. No need to add or use a separate crisping agent.
- Rinses away clean, and unlike chlorine or peracetic acid, leaves no aftertaste or smell.
- Safer for employees to use - no need for protective eye goggles and gloves.
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.