Professional Sanitizing Fabric Refresher
RTU 8-30 3/1 gal
3 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Soft surfaces that can’t be washed, such as mattresses and upholstered furniture, are harbors for harmful bacteria, mold and mildew. Febreze Professional Sanitizing Fabric Refresher gives you the same freshening power of Febreze PLUS the soft surface sanitization your environment needs. Proprietary technology goes to the source of odors and fights them. A light, fresh scent is left behind to leave the treated area smelling fresh and clean. Safe for virtually all fabrics. Febreze Sanitizing Fabric Refresher sanitizes and kills 99.9% of bacteria** on soft surfaces. It also prevents mold growth* on soft surfaces for up to 14 days.
**Kills Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus
*Effective against Aspergillus niger and Penicillium variabile
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement