Multi-Surface Heavy Duty Degreaser
Concentrate Open Loop 2/1 gal
2 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
More Power. Less Scrubbing.* Introducing Dawn Professional Multi-Surface Heavy Duty Degreaser with stronger grease cleaning formula.* This Degreaser, designed for commercial kitchens, is a true multi-surface degreaser with the ability to cut tough grease on greasy surfaces, stainless steel, range hoods, ovens, walls, outdoors, and more. *vs the leading professional degreaser
- Cuts tough grease 2X faster*
- Cleans your commercial kitchen with 50% less scrubbing*
- Dawn Professional Multi-Surface Heavy Duty Degreaser can be used on food-contact surfaces when followed by rinsing with water
- Great for tough buildup on surfaces, like greasy surfaces, stainless steel, range hoods, ovens, walls, drive-thru pads and parking lots
*vs. the leading professional degreaser
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table