Heavy Duty Manual Pot and Pan Detergent
Concentrate 2/1 gal
2 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Experience 3X Baked on Grease Cleaning Power* with Dawn Professional’s New Heavy Duty Manual Pot and Pan Dish Detergent, the best and strongest Dawn Professional formula**. Made for your toughest jobs, this Heavy Duty Dish Soap saves you time and effort with 50% less scrubbing from active ingredients that do more of the work for you***. This means less time presoaking, less time scrubbing, and more time back to you.
Cut through the toughest jobs like baked/caked on grease, dried eggs, tomato sauce, butter, potatoes, beans and more throughout your kitchen. Dawn Professional Heavy Duty Dish Soap is made for the hardest to clean items like your pots and pans, silverware, serving utensils, baking trays, containers, serving trays, plates, plastic items and more.
- Power through tough grease with 3X Baked on Grease Cleaning Power* to make your tough jobs, easy.
- Saves time and effort with 50% less scrubbing* from active ingredients that do more of the work for you*
- The Best and Strongest Liquid Dish Detergent from Dawn Professional
- Specially formulated with Dawn Professional's highest level of proprietary grease-cutting surfactants to take on the toughest pots and pans in the sink
*More cleaning ingredients per drop vs. Dawn Non-Concentrated
**in Dawn Professional dishwashing liquid
***vs dawn non-concentrated
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement