6 units of 75 CT each
P & G Pledge
The grease-fighting power of Dawn, now in a daily disinfecting wipe. With hydrogen peroxide as its main active ingredient, these wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, they go beyond just disinfecting and do a great job of cleaning, too.
- The cleaning power of Dawn now in a multi-purpose disinfecting wipe
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*
- Cuts through tough messes, grease, and grime
- Use Dawn Disinfecting Wipes on washable, hard non-porous, non-food surfaces such as: appliances (exterior), counters, doorknobs, faucets, microwaves (exterior), highchairs, light switches, stoves, toilet seats, and bathroom sinks. Not for use on dishes.
* Dawn Disinfecting Wipes are effective against: Pseudomonas aeruginosa [ATCC 15442], Staphylococcus aureus [ATCC 6538], Salmonella enterica [ATCC 10708], Enterobacter aerogenes [ATCC 13048], Escherichia coli [ATCC 11229], Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus [ATCC 33592], *Herpes Simplex Type 2 [ATCC VR-734, Strain G], *Influenza A/H3N2 [Influenza] [ATCC VR-544, Strain A/Hong Kong/8/68], *Norovirus [ATCC VR-782], when used according to the disinfecting directions.
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table