Disinfecting Cleaner with Bleach
3-40 3/1 gal
3 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Clean and disinfect with Comet® Disinfecting Cleaner with Bleach. A unique 2-in-1 all-purpose formula combines the cleaning power of heavy-duty detergents with the stain removal power of bleach, while being a hospital use disinfectant*.
- Cleans with 50% fewer strokes** saving you time and labor
- Non-abrasive formula is effective against tough kitchen and bathroom soils
- Bleaches food stains on countertops, tables, and cutting boards
- Hospital use disinfectant* effective against Clostridium difficile spores***, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Staphylococcus aures – Methycillin resistant (MRSA),
- Norovirus (Norwalk) and more****
*when used according to disinfecting directions.
**vs. other leading brands
***use undiluted with a 10 minute contact time
****See master label for complete list of organisms
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement