All-Temp Fast Dry Rinse Aid
Concentrate Closed Loop 7-06 2/1 gal
2 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
Cascade Professional All-Temp Fast Rinse Aid is specially formulated to work in All-temperature machine warewashing applications Special conditioning agents reduce surface tension to provide rapid draining and rinsing. This formula works to counteract spotting caused by water impurities and dissolved solids. Compatible with quaternary ammonium, chlorine and iodine based sanitizers at use concentrations. The Cascade Professional system line-up is specially formulated to deliver exceptional shine every time, without the extra work of rewashing, bleaching or polishing allowing you to:
- Save money – Average annual savings of $800 in water, chemicals and energy – and $900 in labor *
- Optimize your operation – Keep your machine clean and efficient while doubling the time between de-liming
* Based on 300 racks/day
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement