White 20/100 ct
20 units of 100 CT each
P & G Pledge
Cover your meal with just one Bounty Napkin! Bounty Quilted paper napkins are stronger than the next leading napkin. One napkin can last the whole meal through—and bring great value to the table. So stop worrying about the mess and start enjoying the meal, by letting it all spill out with Bounty.
- Bounty Napkins cover your meal with just one quilted napkin
- Bounty Napkins are stronger than the next leading paper napkin, for superior value
- Bounty Napkins come in a variety of attractive prints and are quilted for softness, absorbency, and strength
- Bounty paper napkins ship in Certified Frustration-Free packaging
- Earned Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.