Antibacterial Fabric Spray
6 units of 22 OZ each
P & G Pledge
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics as well as fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Every day, we come into contact with millions of germs on unclean surfaces. Bacteria can linger on our clothes, linens, and upholstery. Tide’s sanitizing spray puts your mind at ease, killing pesky microorganisms and keeping your home sanitized and fresh. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is also a great way to eliminate odors and refresh clothes between washes.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria* when used as directed
- Sanitizes and freshens fabrics
- Helps fight odor-causing bacteria
- Can be used on clothes, bedding, car seats, couches, dog beds, towels, and more
- Convenient and fast-acting
- Quick solution to eliminate bacteria* from hard-to-wash items or between washes
*Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, and Proteus mirabilis on hard non porous surfaces; Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces/fabrics. Use as directed.
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.