P&G Pro Line®
Presence High Performance Low Maintenance Floor Finish
RTU 4-13 4/1 gal
4 units of 1 GAL each
P & G Pledge
P&G Pro Line floor finishes are designed to excel on vinyl composite, sheet vinyl, terrazzo, and a variety of other surfaces.
- Mid-tier, low maintenance finish that provides superior initial shine at a reasonable cost
- Burnish frequency: 0-2x per month
- +44% better initial gloss vs. leading low maintenance floor finish
- Uses ProFusion technology, which scientifically blends co-polymers and wax emulsions to deliver the perfect balance of shine and durability, while also responding to your specific burnishing habits. Shine boost additive
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.
View Ingredients Table
CAS Number Statement