Aerosol Spray 3-98 6/15 oz
6 units of 15 OZ each
P & G Pledge
Uses Microban antimicrobial technology. Microban Professional Brand Sanitizing Spray is a spray formulated for soft surfaces killing bacteria on fabrics, throw rugs, and upholstery.*** And it keeps killing kills 99.9% of bacteria for up to 24 hours on hard nonporous surfaces*, even after multiple touches.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria for up to 24 hours*, even after multiple touches.
- Provides antifungal protection for up to 7-days on hard surfaces and 28-days on fabric when used as directed**
- Pleasant citrus fragrance
*When used as directed, effective as a sanitizer for 24 hours against Staphylococcus aureus & Enterobacter aerogenes bacteria. Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray does not provide 24-hour residual virus protection.
**When used according to sanitizing directions for use. Does not provide 24 hour sanitization on soft surfaces.
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.