Citrus RTU Liquid 3-97 6/32 oz
6 units of 32 OZ each
P & G Pledge
Uses Microban antimicrobial technology, Microban Professional Brand 24 Hour Bathroom Cleaner is formulated for disinfecting and sanitizing hard non-porous surfaces. And kills 99.9% of bacteria for up to 24 hours on hard nonporous surfaces*, even after multiple touches. Microban Professional Brand 24 Hour Bathroom Cleaner provides excellent soap scum removal performance.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria for up to 24 hours*, even after multiple touches.*
- Formulated to breakdown soap scum and sanitize bathroom surfaces for up to 24 hours*
- Fight the spread of germs and cold & flu viruses**
- For use as a disinfecting bathroom cleaner on toilets, sinks, chrome, tile, tubs and fiberglass
- Pleasant citrus fragrance
*When used as directed, effective as a sanitizer for 24 hours against Staphylococcus aureus & Enterobacter aerogenes bacteria. Microban 24 Bathroom Cleaner does not provide 24-hour residual virus protection.
**Effective against bacteria and viruses (Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Influenza A H1N1 and Rhinovirus Human Coronavirus)
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.