Microban 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray
6 units of 12.5 OZ each
P & G Pledge
Microban antimicrobial technology.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria for up to 24 hours*, even after multiple touches.
- Helps fight the spread of germs, cold & flu viruses on hard nonporous surfaces+
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes both hard & soft surfaces**
- Prevents mold & mildew growth for 7 days on hard surfaces++
*When used as directed, effective as a sanitizer for 24 hours on hard nonporous surfaces against Staphylococcus aureus & Enterobacter aerogenes bacteria. Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray does not provide 24-hour residual virus protection.
**When used according to sanitizing directions for use.
+Effective against bacteria and viruses (Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza A H1N1, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), and Human Coronavirus)
++Effective against Aspergillus niger
Ingredients we do not Use
Here is a list of some of the most common materials we get asked about that we do not use as ingredients in any of our formulated products (health care, skin and personal cleansing, hair care, laundry, home care, and oral care)
- Alkylphenols and alkylphenol ethoxylates
- Bisphenol A (not in formulas*)
- Heavy metals: Arsenic, Lead, Chromium VI, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel
- Organotins (TBT, DBT, MBT, DOT)
- PVC (not in formulas*)
- PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls)
We have strict product safety limits in place when any of these materials could be found in tiny amounts due to their natural (or background) presence in water, the environment, or as part of the manufacturing process.
* We do not use BPA or PVC in any of our product formulas. Our use of PVC and BPA is restricted to very small amounts in some product packaging like pressurized aerosol cans or electrical devices where their unique performance is essential for product safety. We will consider new material options as soon as they do arise.
** We do not use these ingredients in new products and are exiting them.Click here to learn more about P&G’s ingredient choices.